Blogs can be informative and useful! This page is an ongoing project, with links to various blogs, homepages, stories, feeds, rider channels and so forth. Suggestions welcome!
Blogs, travel & technical
- Dave Coleman Euro Bimble 2019: evolving story telling about this year’s adventures down to the Alps.
- Dave Coleman – 2018 travel blog. An immense amount of information, tips, stories, pictures. Do not miss out on this source of motorcycle travelling information.
- Dave Coleman – 2017 travel blog. As above great posts, with tons of useful, motorcycle travelling information.
- Motorcycle diaries: well worth checking out, good page!
- 2shareourride.com: an american couple with passion for motorcycles and riding. Lots of interesting posts to be found here!
- Kortas travel blog: a polish blogger who, pretty much like myself, have taken up riding motorcycles again.
- My Last Great Motorcycle Ride: The Final Ride of a Guy, His Motorcycle, and a Journey Through Five Continents
- Rude Machinery: great and diverse site with blog, lots of interesting posts and info that’ll take you diverse directions.
- Ramblings of a Singapore Biker Boy – Adventures and micro-adventures on a motorcycle: In addition to trips and info, there’s also quite a bit of technical insights and tips. Might especially be interesting for BMW GS owners!
- Horizons Unlimited Motorcycle Adventure Travellers: A facebook group that contains posts, pics, and tips. Also worth checking out; the Instagram page.
- Amit’s travel blog; an indian on riding adventures in India